UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply online – 269 various posts – applying Online for 269 jobs: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has run combined Geo-scientist & geologist exam 2018 for the recruitment of 269 geologist, chemist, Geophysicist, Junior Hydrogeologist vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-02-2018 from20-03-2018 by 11: 59 PM. application fee & how to apply for more details regardingthe age limit, educational qualification, selection process, are given below…
UPSC vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts: 269
Name of the exam: combination of Geo-scientist & geologist exam 2018
Name of the Post:
Category I: 240 posts
Geological Survey of India, Ministry of mines:
i. geologist, group a: 150 posts
II. Geophysicist, Group A: 40 posts
III. chemist, group a: 50 posts
Category II: 29 posts
Central ground water Board, Ministry of Water Resources:
i. Junior Hydrogeologist scientist B, group a: 29 posts
Age limit: candidates aged between 21 to 32 years for category should I post & 21 to 35 years for category II items as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is according to the rules of application.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess master’s degree in geology or geological Science of geology applied for category I (S.No.i) post, m.SC. in physics orApplied Physics for category I post (S.No.ii), m. SC. in chemistry or Applied Chemistryfor category I post (S.No.iii), master’s degree in applied geology geology or marine geology for category II (S.No.i) post.
Selection process: candidates will be selected based on written exam,Interview/personality Test.
Application fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-(no fee for SC/ST/PH/female candidates) in a branch of SBI cash or using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner/Jaipur/& State Bank of Hyderabad State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or via visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply: eligible candidates may apply online via www.upsconline.nic.in from 21-02-2018 from 20-03-2018 11: 59 PM.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before an application online candidates have to scan the signature & copies ofpicture.
2. sign up via the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. click on “ONLINE application for several studies of UPSC”.
4. click on “part-I/part-II registration”.
5. read the important instructions fill the form with all the relevant data & & submitthe application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be assigned, note the ID &password.
7. now the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation to be completed ifapplicable.
8. now fill in the details for qualification, experience.
9. now fill in the details for Professional registration, language, various Module.
10. now have to choose the candidate Recruitment Test Centre.
11. now have candidates to upload documents in Document upload Module
12. After uploading the picture signature & ORA sample form and carefully check the data.
13. now click on the submit button
14. candidates can pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or anotherconnected banks or can pay via Visa/Master debit or Credit card issued by aBank/institution.
15. here will the transaction ID & date of registration details automatically uploadeddirectly.
16. pay the fee by money now on a branch of the State bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. a transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “click here to get your previous/running applications, viewing”.
18. log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “my active application(my authoring application)” link.
19. now fill in the details of the transaction ID and date of transaction if paid throughcash.
20. click “continue”, check the details of fee and submit the request.
21. now attach the print copies of application the attestation take copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Start date to apply Online: 21-02-2018.
Last date for payment of fee by Cash mode: 19-03-2018 by 11: 59 pm.
Last date to apply Online: 20-03-2018 by 11: 59 PM.
Last date for payment of fee by Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking payment method:20-03-2018.
Search date: 23-05-2018.