UPSC vacancy 2017-for 35 different stations: UPSC Recruitment for 35 vacancies 2017-2018 Apply Online Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has release the notification for the 35 different jobs by 2017. Here are eligible and invited interested candidate can complete the application form before the last date.Candidate countries are required to post their fitness by notification of this.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) vacancies Details:
The name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Course location: New Delhi, India
Total number of Post: 35 vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Fodder crops agronomist-01
- Scientists SB (mechanical)-02
- Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (medicine) – 18
- Biochemist-01 link
- Teachers-Cum-Junior research officers-06
- Teachers (Bengali)-02
- Lecturer (Marathi)-01
- Lecturer (Punjabi)-01
- Teacher (Malayalam)-01
- Lecturer (Oriya)-01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Assamese)-01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Oriya)-01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Punjabi)-01
Details of qualifications candidates visit official Websites.
Age of the candidates must be between 18-40. Age relaxation will apply according to the rules.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested on this project applications must be completed online. Follow the link below to apply (or visit original course detail page)
Last date to apply Online: 03-10-2017.