UPSC vacancy Details:
Total no of posts: 112
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Library and Information Officer: 01 Post,
2. civilian medical officers: 49 posts
3. specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 56 posts
a. cancer surgery: 01 Post
b. urology: 02 posts
c. Gastroenterology: 08 posts
d. Endocrinology: 09 posts
e. plastic surgery: 08 posts
f. Psychiatry: 26 posts
g. Pediatric Cardiology: 02 posts
4. specialist Grade-III: 02 posts
a. Neurology: 01 Post
b. Cardiology: 01 Post
5. Assistant employment Officer: 01 Post
6. chemist in Indian Bureau of mines: 01 Post
7. Economic Officer: 02 posts
Age limit: candidates age must be 30 years old for item 1, 5, 7, 35 years for post 2, post 3, 4, 6 for 40 years, such as on the final date for receipt of the online application. Age relaxation is application t/m 5 years for Central/T Govt servants you., 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST candidates according to the rules.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in library science or library and information science from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-1, recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule (with the exception of Degree qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 for S.No-2. Candidates must have relevant experience. For more information, see message.
Selection process: candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test followed by interview.
Application fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 25/-(no fee for SC/ST/PH/female candidates) in a branch of SBI cash or using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online via www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11-02-2017 by 23:59 hours and can print apply on or before 12-02-2017 by 11:59 pm.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before an application online candidates must have copies of the photo signature & scanning.
2. sign up through the website-www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. click on “Online Recruitment application (ORA) for different Recruitment messages”.
4. click on “new registration”.
5. Fill out the form with all the relevant information the & request
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be assigned, note the ID & password.
7. now the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation to be completed if applicable.
8. Enter the details of qualification, experience.
9. Fill in the details for registration by the Professional, language, various Module.
10. now have to choose the candidate Recruitment-test centre.
11. now have candidates to upload documents in Document upload Module
12. After uploading the photo signature & ORA sample form and the data carefully check.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. candidates can pay Online using the Internet banking in the SBI or another connected banks or can pay via Visa/Master debit or Credit card issued by a Bank/institution.
15. here will the transaction ID & date of registration details automatically uploaded directly.
16. now the pay by cash at a branch of the State bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. a transaction ID will be given again, revisit the website and click on the “click here to get your previous/current running applications, viewing”.
18. log in by the registration ID & password, candidates can see “my active application (my authoring application)” link.
19. now fill in the details of the transaction ID and date of the transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “continue”, check the details of the compensation and submit the request.
21. now attach the print copies of application the certificate take copies of all documents and hold
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Apply for Online