UPSC vacancy Details:
Total no of posts: 112
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Library and Information Officer: 01 Post,
2. civilian medical officers: 49 posts
3. specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 56 posts
a. cancer surgery: 01 Post
b. urology: 02 posts
c. Gastroenterology: 08 posts
d. Endocrinology: 09 posts
e. plastic surgery: 08 posts
f. Psychiatry: 26 posts
g. Pediatric Cardiology: 02 posts
4. specialist Grade-III: 02 posts
a. Neurology: 01 Post
b. Cardiology: 01 Post
5. Assistant employment Officer: 01 Post
6. chemist in Indian Bureau of mines: 01 Post
7. Economic Officer: 02 posts
Age limit: candidates age must be 30 years old for item 1, 5, 7, 35 years for post 2, post 3, 4, 6 for 40 years, such as on the final date for receipt of the online application. Age relaxation is application t/m 5 years for Central/T Govt servants you., 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST candidates according to the rules.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in library science or library and information science from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-1, recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule (with the exception of Degree qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 for S.No-2. Candidates must have relevant experience. For more information, see message.
Selection process: candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test followed by interview.
Application fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 25/-(no fee for SC/ST/PH/female candidates) in a branch of SBI cash or using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online via www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11-02-2017 by 23:59 hours and can print apply on or before 12-02-2017 by 11:59 pm.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before an application online candidates must have copies of the photo signature & scanning.
2. sign up through the website-www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. click on “Online Recruitment application (ORA) for different Recruitment messages”.
4. click on “new registration”.
5. Fill out the form with all the relevant information the & request
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be assigned, note the ID & password.
7. now the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation to be completed if applicable.
8. Enter the details of qualification, experience.
9. Fill in the details for registration by the Professional, language, various Module.
10. now have to choose the candidate Recruitment-test centre.
11. now have candidates to upload documents in Document upload Module
12. After uploading the photo signature & ORA sample form and the data carefully check.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. candidates can pay Online using the Internet banking in the SBI or another connected banks or can pay via Visa/Master debit or Credit card issued by a Bank/institution.
15. here will the transaction ID & date of registration details automatically uploaded directly.
16. now the pay by cash at a branch of the State bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. a transaction ID will be given again, revisit the website and click on the “click here to get your previous/current running applications, viewing”.
18. log in by the registration ID & password, candidates can see “my active application (my authoring application)” link.
19. now fill in the details of the transaction ID and date of the transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “continue”, check the details of the compensation and submit the request.
21. now attach the print copies of application the certificate take copies of all documents and hold
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Apply for Online
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 notification 1402 vacancies apply online : UPSC 1402 Government Jobs for Medical & Other 2017 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has employment download http://upsc.gov.in for combined medical research, 2017 on June 28, 2017 for recruitment to 1402-Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior scale and general duty Medical Officer posts.The deadline for submission of Online applications is 10th April 2017.
Total number of posts: 1402 vacancies
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (railways): 600 posts
Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance factories health services): 39 posts
Junior scale stations (central health services): 391 posts
General duty Medical Officer: 372 posts
Age limit: Upper age limit is 32 years as on 1 January 2017. candidate must have been born no earlier than 2nd January 1983. Age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, Ex-servicemen and 3 years for other backward classes.
Educational qualification: candidate countries must have passed the written and practical parts of the final exam MBBS. A candidate who appeared or has yet to appear on the final exam MBBS can also apply.
Physical and medical standards: candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the combined medical research 2017
Part-I Computer based research (total 500 brands): Computer-based research will consist of two Papers, each paper with a maximum of 250 brands and of two hours duration.
SHARE Personality Test (100 Marks): personality test execution 100 brands of such of the candidates who qualify the Computer will based on the results of research.
Application fee: application fee rate is Rs. 200/-what reward, either by depositing the money in each branch of SBI cash, or using net banking facility of SBI, State bank of Bikaner/Jaipur/& State Bank of Hyderabad State bank of Mysore/State bank of Patiala/State bank of Travancore or via Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. no compensation cost for SC/ST/PH/female candidates.
How to apply: eligible candidates are required to apply Online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in to 10 April, 2017-11: 11: 59 pm.UPSC CMS 2017 click tab to open online application form.Eligible applicants are issued a e-admit card three weeks before the start of the research