UPPSC Exams Syllabus 2017-2018 Exam pattern Online
Check out current examination pattern syllabus for UPPSC revenue Inspector 2017 Uttar Pradesh public service Commission (UPPSC) captured Inspector examination syllabus key exam topics study
Exam pattern: exam pattern for the revenue Inspector exam is as follows: -.
The time duration shall be determined as follows:
Paper-I – 02:00 hours (09:30-11:30)
Paper-II – 02:00 hours (14:30 to 16:30)
After the written exam of 50 marks will be also a viva-voce (personality test).
Examination syllabus: examination syllabus for revenue Inspector, the exam is given below: -.
Part I (General Studies): the paper of General Studies questions on the following topics include: -.
General Science: Question of General Science covers general appreciation and understanding of science, including issues of everyday observation and experience, as a well-educated person who has made a special study of all disciplines can be expected.
Current events of national and international significance: questions are asked by Indian current events, General Science, General knowledge. Focus will be primarily on current affairs of national & international news, important dates, current science, technology, & sports culture.
History of India: history of India focus should be on broad understanding of the economic, social, cultural and political aspects of Indian history.
Indian national movement: in the Indian national movement, which expect candidates, that is a synoptic view of the nature and character of the Indian freedom movement, growth of nationalism and independence.
Indian politics and Economics: Test questions in Indian politics and economy, knowledge of the candidates in the context of Indian polity, including the Indian Constitution. Panchayati Raj and development, broad features of the Indian economy and planning.
World geography and population: geography and population, only a general understanding of the topic is expected in world, that with an emphasis on physical/ecological, economic and socio-demographic aspects of geography of India.
Part II (General Aptitude): Focus on Comprehension reasoning, Venn diagrams, number series, coding and coding, problem solving techniques, instruction & final questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetic numbers series, non-verbal series, syllogistic logic, seating arrangements.
Latest Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Coming 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2017 “Sewa yojan Scheme”
- Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs 2017 – Job vacancy in IISR 2017
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment iisr.nic.in 2017 – Job Vacancies 2017
- UPSRTC Job Vacancy 2017 – UPSRTC Recruitment 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs – State government of uttar pradesh Jobs 2017 Notification
- Tech Mahindra Uttar Pradesh Freshers Recruitment 2017 (Graduates)
- Indian grassland and forage Research Institute Jobs 2017 (IGFRI) Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs 2017 | UP Traffic Police Recruitment
- Railway 200 Diesel Locomotive Works [DLW] Recruitment 2017 – 2017
- Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) 199 vacancies Recruitment 2017 / 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Health Department Jobs 3748 vacancies 2017 – 2017
- UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Apply Online 2017 for 2211 Technician Vacancies
- RRB Allahabad Railway Engineers Recruitment 2017
- UPPSC SAS grade III Result 2017 download Check Online
High school recruitment in Govt Uttar Pradesh 2017