University of Hyderabad vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts: 09
Name of the post:
A. Centre for women’s studies (CWS): 04 posts
1. professor or Associate Professor: 01 Post
2. Associate Professor: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor: 02 posts
B. Centre for human rights (CHR): 05 posts
4. professor: 01 Post
5. Associate Professor: 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor: 03 posts
Educational qualification: candidates must possess of PG, m. Phil, Ph.D, LL.M/M. Tech.
Selection process: candidates Short listed for interview will be called.
Application fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-plus Bank charges Rs. 25/-General and OBC category, Rs. 300/-plus Bank charges Rs. 25 for SC/ST/PWD categories in the form of crossed demand draft drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, pay at Hyderabad (Telangana), India.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://jobs.uohyd.ac.in/online/after completion of the online application candidates must take printout of completed application form together with DD, & send recent wallet size, self attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience should be superscribed & caste in an envelope with “name of the post with topic & specialization (if any) SC/ST/OBC” addressed to the Assistant Registrar (HR section), Room 225, first floor, administration building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500046 P.O., Central University (AP), India on or before 20-04-2018 from 05: 00 hours.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before they must apply online candidates a valid email id & phone number.
2. Log on to the website http://jobs.uohyd.ac.in/online/
3. register yourself by giving all details about yourself.
4. using this Login id & password Login into the online Web page.
5. fill in all the details.
6. Click the submit button.
7. take 02 copies of print-filled online application & send a copy to keep & University a copy for future use.
Important dates :
Last date for receipt of application & apply Online: 20-04-2018 from 05: 00 hours.