Tata Institute of social sciences (TISS) has advertised that a notice of recruitment and online applications of eligible candidates will be invited for filling up the 26 vacancies of Professor (all schools & campuses, CSSE & IP & centres, NCEHRE), Associate Professor (all schools & centres & campuses, ACWS & campuses), Assistant Professor (all schools & & centers campuses), Librarian (SDTML), Deputy Registrar, Health Officer and several other posts. Applications can be applied online on or before 31-01-2017. More details regarding these posts if age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, application fee etc for TISS Recruitment are listed below:-2017
TISS Jobs 2017:
Total no. of posts: 26 posts
Name of the post:
I. teaching staff: 11 posts
1. professor (all schools & & centers campuses): 01 post
2. professor (CSSE & IP): 01 post
3. professor (NCEHRE): 01 post
4. Associate Professor (all schools & & centers campuses): 03 posts
5. Associate Professor (ACWS & campuses): 02 posts
6. Assistant Professor (all schools & & centers campuses): 02 posts
7. Librarian (SDTML): 01 post
II. non-teaching staff: 15 posts
1. the Deputy Registrar: 01 post
2. Health Officer: 01 post
3. training placement Officer &: 01 post
4. Assistant Registrar (Finn. & Acct.): 01 post
5. system analyst programmer cum: 01 post
6. producer: 01 post
7. Coordinator (ACWS): 01 post
8. research Associate (ACWS): 02 posts
9. research Associate (CSSE & IP): 02 posts
10. psychiatric social worker: 01 post
11. social worker (MC): 01 post
12. social worker (TC): 01 post
13. Technical Assistant: 01 post
Applicants who are willing to apply for these posts a prominent scholar with Ph.D in anthropology should/architecture and Planning and good academic record with at least 55% of the brands/equivalent degree on master’s level and candidates See official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Applicants who are applying for these posts their age should not that more than 50 years and candidates See official notification for post wise age details. The upper age limit relaxation will, however, be given according to the rules.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-through online. But there is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates they are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Candidates selection will be based on the presentation/interview.
Last date of the Online application: 31-01-2017
How to apply:
All eligible and interested candidates that all qualifications are measurement can apply online via the official website www.tiss.edu on or before 31-01-2017.