RSCB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 613
Name of the Post:
Name of the Institution:
A. The Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Ltd: 60 Posts
1. Sr Manager: 06 Posts
2. Manager: 21 Posts
3. Banking Assistant: 33 Posts
B. 29 Central Cooperative Bank: 553
1. Manager: 97 Posts
2. Banking Assistant: 439 Posts
3. Computer Programmer: 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 21-33 years as on 01-01-2018. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA degree from any university recognized by Government of India for post A-1, Graduation degree in any subject from a recognized university for post A-2, 3, B-1, 2, B.Tech/ BE (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation) for post B-3. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination, interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- for post Sr Manager, Rs. 700/- for post Manager, Computer Programmer, Rs. 600/- for post Banking Asst through gateway using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards,
Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated, take a printout of the e-Receipt.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ricem.org/ from16-12-2018 to 31-12-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of Photograph & signature and should have valid email ID, mobile no.
2. Log on through the website http://www.ricem.org/.
3. Click on “Apply online for RSCB & CCBs Recruitment 2018″.
4. Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details in 5 steps.
6. Now take the printout of application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-12-2018.
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 31-12-2018.
Last Date to Edit Application: 31-12-2018.
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 15-01-2018.
Date of Online Examination: February and/or March 2018 (Tentative).
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…