Vacancy Details of RGCA Recruitment 2018:
Total No. of Posts: 36 posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Technical Posts: 35 posts
1. Project Manager (Co-ordination): 01 post
2. Project Manager Scampi Project: 01 post
3. Project Manager (Tilapia Project): 01 post
4. Project Manager (DTSP BMC): 01 post
5. Assistant Project Manager (TT/ Extension): 04 posts
6. Assistant Project Manager-Projects: 01 post
7. Assistant Project Manager (Genetics): 01 post
8. Assistant Project Manager (Pathology): 01 post
9. Asst. Technical Manager Various Projects: 04 posts
10. Asst. Technical Manager Pathology: 01 post
11. Asst. Technical Manager Genetics: 01 post
12. Technician (Technology Transfer & Training): 02 posts
13. Technician (Genetics Lab): 02 posts
14. Technician (Pathology Lab): 01 post
15. Technician (All Projects): 13 posts
II. Engineering Posts: 01 post
16. Project Manager (Works): 01 post
Applicants those who are applying for the posts no. I-1 to 11 should have M.F.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in Marine Biology/ Mariculture/ Aquaculture/ Fishery Science/ Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/ Fisheries Biotechnology/ Biotechnology, for posts no. I-12 & 15 should have Graduation in any discipline of Science, for posts no. 13 & 14 should have B.Sc/ B.Tech in Biotechnology, Microbiology and for post no. II-16 should have B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Applicants those who want to apply for posts no. I-1 to 6, II their age should not be more than 50 years, for posts no. I-7 to 11 should be 32 years and for posts no. I-12 to 15 age should be 28 years as on 01-11-2018. However the upper age limit relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ ST candidate and by 3 years for OBC.
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of written test, short test on computer skills, interview.
Date & Time of Registration: 16, 17 & 18-11-2018 between 09:00 AM & 04:00 PM
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17, 18 & 19-11-2018
Reporting Time: At 09:00 AM
Venue: Office of Marine Products Export Development Authority, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi-682036
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who possess all the requisite qualifications/ conditions as mentioned in the recruitment notification can attend registration on 16, 17 & 18-11-2018 between 09:00 AM & 04:00 PM and attend walk in test/ interview along with self resume, attested copies of all relevant certificates/documents and latest passport size photograph on 17, 18 & 19-11-2018.