Ordnance Factory Muradnagar vacancy Details:
Total no. by Post: 88
Name of the Post: dealer (semi-skilled)
1. researcher: 05 posts
2. fitter (General Mech): 17 posts
3. Turner: 12 posts
4. welder: 06 posts
5. machinist: 04 posts
6. Mill Wright: 01 post
7. fitter Electronics: 01 post
8. Mason: 03 posts
9. messages moulder (F/M): 15
10. pattern maker: 02 posts
11. Hom: 02 posts
12. melter: 13 posts
13. operator Material Handling Equipment (O.M.H.E.): 05 posts
14. sand & Shot Blaster: 02 posts
Age limit: candidates age must be between 18-32 years as on the date of the online application. Age relaxation is according to the rules of application.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess entrance examination + NAC/NTC certificate issued by NCVT in the trades of mechanical and metal industry Stream only for S.No. 1 post, entrance examination + 03 years of experience certificate issued by at least registered small scale industry (SSI) in work area for S.No. 14 post, entrance examination + Vaild heavy vehicles that drive license + 03 years of experience certificate for S.No. 13 post, entrance examination + NAC/NTC issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trade for other items. Please refer to the notice for full details.
Selection process: candidates will be selected on the basis of written Test/trade Test.
Examination fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-(where applicable) online through SBI/SBI Ass. /Other banks by Internet banking/ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card. the candidate can also deposit application fee via Cash/Cheque to an SBI branch. There is no fee for SC/ST/Ex-military/women and persons with disabilities (PWD).
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online through the website of ofm.gov.in from 28-02-2017 (Saturday) on 20-03-2017 (Friday). After completion of Online print submission of the completed application form duly signed and left hand thumb impression (right Hand in the case of women) in the right place alongwith educational/technical qualification entrance examination and from SC/ST/OBC/PH) and/EX.SM Certificate (if applicable) should be sent to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory Muradnagar,, Distt. Ghziabad (UP) Pin-201 206 in an envelope, clearly written on top of envelope with words (in capital letters) that is “application for the POST of —-trade” to come to within 10 days, i.e. by 30-03-2017 (Monday)/16 days (special protection areas), that is to say by 06-04-2017 (Monday) (being 05-04-2017 Sunday).
Instructions for Online applicants:
1. log on to ofm.gov.in (applicant should complete the form only in English).
2. click link “Recruitment”.
3. read the instructions given in detailed ad carefully, before completing and submitting the application online.
4. upload the passport-size photo (Max size 50 KB) and signature (Max size 10 KB).
5. click on the Apply tab “Online”.
6. after filling out the online form click the “submit” button.
7. candidates for which fee apply, the draw of application form be printed only at least after 48 hours. by making online payment.
8. after then depot application fee by relevant process.
9. the status of the online application form (received/accepted/rejected) on regular interval check by clicking on the link “Online Status of the application”
10. not down registration ID/user name.
11. then take the print (trekking) of relevant application form & send it to above address.
Start date for Online registration: 28-02-2017 (Saturday).
Last date for Online registration: 20-03-2017 (Friday).
Last date of receipt of the print of Online applications (after on-line submission): 30-03-2017 (Monday).
Last date of receipt of the print of Online applications : 05-04-2017