National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Vacancies 2018-Apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Vacancy Details of NIEPMD Recruitment 2018:
Total No. of Posts: 19 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Director: 01 post
2. Assistant Professor (PMR): 01 post
3. Assistant Professor (Speech and Hearing): 01 post
4. Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): 01 post
5. Assistant Professor (Special Education): 01 post
6. Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 01 post
7. Lecturer (Occupational Therapy): 01 post
8. Administrative Officer : 01 post
9. Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement): 01 post
10. Prosthetist & Orthotist: 01 post
11. Accountant: 01 post
12. Special Educator: 01 post
13. Orientation & Mobility Instructor: 01 post
14. Vocational Instructor: 01 post
15. Assistant: 01 post
16. Clinical Assistants: 02 posts
17. Workshop Supervisor-cum-storekeeper: 01 post
18. Typist/ Clerk: 01 post
Applicants those who want to apply for these posts should have B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR) equivalent degree, Master’s Degree in any discipline of rehabilitation (Recognized by RCI/ MCI), M.B.B.S with PG Diploma from a MCI recognized Institute, Master’s Degree in Speech and Hearing, M.Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology from a RCI recognized Institute, Master’s Degree with M.Ed (Special Education) in any category marks from a RCI recognized Institute with minimum of 55% of marks and candidates please refer official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Applicants those who are applying for post no. 1 their should be 50 years, for posts no. 2 to 5 should be 45 years, for post no. 08 & 10 should be 40 years, for posts no. 6, 7, 9 to 13 & 15 should be 35 years and for remaining posts candidates age should be 30 years. However the upper age limit relaxation is available as per the rules.
Applicants those who belong to General & OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- in the shape of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. However there is no fee for SC/ST/PH category and Female candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written test or interview.
Last date of Application: 08-04-2018
How To Apply:
All eligible and desirous candidates can send their duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates/documents superscribing on top of the envelop as “Application for the post of “________” to “The Director, NIEPMD”, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam (PO), Chennai-603 112 by Speed / Registered post /Courier etc latest by 08-04-2018.