Total Number Of Posts : 144 Posts
Jobs Details and Eligibility Criteria:
Name of the Exam: State Service Preliminary Examination-2018
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Collector: 05 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police: 16 posts
3. Assistant Sales Commissioner: 06 posts
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer: 06 posts
5. Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Services): 08 posts
6. Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Municipal Council): 02 posts
7. Tahsildar: 19 posts
8. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 01 post
9. Kaksh Adhikaaree: 20 posts
10. Assistant Block Development Officer: 05 posts
11. Assistant Registrar (Co-operative Societies): 08 posts
12. Deputy Superintendent (Land Records): 01 post
13. Deputy Superintendent (State Excise): 02 posts
14. Naib Tahsildar: 10 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 19 to 33 years as on 01-04-2018. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for Reserved category. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Commerce Degree with 55% marks. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.523/- for Unreserved, Rs.323/- for Reserved candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 23-12-2018 to 12-01-2018 till 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 23-12-2018.
Last Date for Applying Online: 12-01-2018 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 13-01-2018 (during bank timings).
Date of Preliminary Exam: 10-04-2018 (Sunday).
144-2018 – Hamal, in Maharashtra Public Service Commission office, Group – D