LIC Jobs Details:
Total no. of posts: 200
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Administrative officer (generalists)-for Jammu & Kashmir State: 40 posts
2. Assistant Administrative officer (generalists)-for North Eastern Region: 60 posts.
3. Assistant Administrative officer (chartered accountant)-for all India: 100 posts.
Age restrictions: age of the candidates must be at least 21 years of age and maximum age shall not exceed 30 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxations apply according to the rules.
Educational qualification: Bachelor/Masters degree candidates must be from a recognized Indian University/institution for S.No-1 & 2, an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for S.No-3.
Selection process: candidates will be selected based on their performance in online test & personal interview.
Application fee: candidates have to pay delivery charges of Rs. 50/-plus transaction fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates, Application Fee-cum-delivery charges of Rs. 500/-plus transaction costs for all other candidates through online mode using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro/RuPay), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/mobile wallet.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online via the website “www.licindia.com” from 05-01-2018 on 22-01-2018.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before apply online, candidates must have their photo scanning and signature & candidates valid email ID not & mobile.
2. login to the website “www.licindia.com”.
3. click on the “career” to the link “recruitment of AAO (Gen) & AAO (CA) 2018” to open.
4. it is the candidates directed to the on-line registration page.
5. to submit the application, choose the tab ‘ click here for new registration ‘ fill & he details.
6. read the instructions and fill out all the details of signature & application and upload the photo and click “Last Submit” button.
7. to check and make sure that uploaded the photo, signature and other information filled by you are correct.
8. click on the ‘ Payment ‘ tab and go for the payment.
9. click on the ‘ submit ‘ button.
10. take a print out copy of the completed online application form for future use.
Start date to apply Online: 05-01-2018.
Last date to apply Online: 22-01-2018.
Last date for payment Fee through Online: 05-01-2018 from 22-01-2018.
Last date for printing your application: 06-02-2018.
Date of downloading call letters for on-line Test: Second Week of February, 2018.