JSLPS vacancy Details:
Total no.of posts: 30
Name of the Post:
A. State level openings: 02 posts
1. accountant: 01 Post
2. program Executive Admin & logistics: 01 Post
B. openings in District level: 23 posts
3. district Manager & skills course: 09 posts
4. district Manager living: 01 Post
5. MIS Officer: 03 posts
6. district Finance Manager: 04 posts
7. accounts Officer: 03 posts
8. accountant: 01 Post
C. block level positions: 05 posts
9. block program management: 05 posts
Age limit: Per JSLPS rules.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess postgraduate degree in rural development/Rural Management/social work/agriculture or PG Diploma in development studies & Allied/rural development/social work/farming & Allied/development studies of a recognized University/Institute, MBA-HR with a minimum duration of 2 years for post No. 03, PG degree/Diploma in Management/social work/rural development/agriculture and Allied/development with a minimum duration of 2 years for post No. 09, Post graduation in graduation marks in trade or Commerce to score at least 60% of all recognized University for post No. 01. (see notification for Post wise qualification details).
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sids.co.in/jslps on or before 28-02-2017 from 06: 00.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before you apply to Online candidates must have a valid email ID & phone number.
2. log on to the website www.jslps.org.
3. click on career.
4. click lag positions.
5. View —-> to apply online please go to: www.sids.co.in/jslps, and then click apply online link.
6. click the link address i.e. jslps, www.sids.co.in/
7. now you can view the detailed notice.
8. click Apply Online & fill in all the required details.
9. click on the Send button.
10. take a print copy for future use.