Apply Online for SSC Officer As Pilot/observer For The Course Commencing January 2017 Indian Navy Recruitment Notice 2017 .A latest job advertisement has been advertised by Indian Navy and invites application from Unmarried Indian Male and Women candidates for the Course Commencing January 2017 to join Indian Navy as SSC Officer As Pilot/observer. Job hunters who are interested to join and make future in Indian Navy Recruitment As SSC Officer As Pilot/observer For The Course Commencing June at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala they must apply by submitting application form on before last date. Details about the recruitment should be mentioned below:
Indian Navy Recruitment Details:
Course Name: SSC Officer As Pilot/observer
Be/b. Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in BE/b. Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry 55%. CPL candidate must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
Age of the General candidates lies between 19 to 24 years or born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive. Age relaxation for the reserved candidates depends as per the rules.
Physical Standard Required:
(a) Height and Weight:-Minimum height for 162.5 cms and one for women 152 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
(b) Eye Sight:-The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision correctable to 6/9 6/6.6/6.6/6. Should not be colour blind/night blind.
(c) Tattoo:-Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist end or on the reverse side or palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Final Selection of the contender would be based on SSB Interview.
Closing date for Online submission: 18-04-2017
Submission Of Hard Copy: 28-04-2017
How to Apply:
Candidates have to submit application online for this entry by visiting the official website of Indian Navy with out waiting or last date.
Instruction for Form Fill up through online mode:
1. Click in the ‘ Officer Entry ‘ button under the option ‘ Apply Online ‘ on the Home Page.
2. Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field. Click Here for Complete Details.
3. Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
4. After submitting the form, an ‘ Application Number ‘ will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application Number will automatically appear on the print out of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication or non-acceptance of application by the system.
5. Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and send at:
Post Box No. 02,
PO, Sarojini Nagar
New Delhi-110 023