Indian Air Force (IAF) recruitment 2018 for central government group-X jobs in India, as applications are invited from the 10+12th passed, Graduate and diploma holders for the recruitment of Group-X (Technical) Trades and Group-X (Education Instructor) Trade vacancies. Selected candidate to work in India.
Name of Post
- Group-X (Technical) Trades
- Group-X (Education Instructor) Trade
- 10+12th Pass and Examination in Mathematics, Physics and English from reputed board of education & Passed Three year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from recognized university / institution.
- Graduate in Arts, Commerce / Science Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree (or) Pass Master of Arts (MA) (English) / Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science / Master of Computer Application (MCA).
- Rs. 24,900 – 43,940/- Per month.
- Rs. 25,780 – 54,360/- Per month.
Age Limit: 22 years.
Post Type: Regular basis.
How To Apply: Applicants are required to send an application along with attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification to address given below.
Recruitment Rally at 7 Airmen Selection Centre,
1, Cubbon Road (Near Shivajinagar Bus Stand),
Last date of submit for application: 12th November, 2018 to 19th November, 2018.
Indian Air Force Recruitment for Govt Group X Posts in India November 2018 notification Click Here.
Visit website: www.indianairforce.nic.in for Indian Air Force latest notifications.