ICTC Lab Technican, Counselor & Other Posts Jobs 2017-2018 District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Jobs 2017 – 18 60 ICTC Lab Technican, Counselor & Other Posts: Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad has published a latest (sarkari naukari) vacancy notification and invited applications from the eligible candidates for making the recruitment of 60 ICTC Lab Technician, Lab Technician for Blood Bank, ICTC Counselor & other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 16-01-2017. More details regarding these posts such as educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below:-
District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 60
Name of the Posts:
1. ICTC Counselor: 06 Posts
2. ICTC Lab Technician: 16 Posts
3. Senior Medical Officer (ART Centre, MMC & H): 01 Post
4. Medical Officer (ART Centre, MMC & H): 01 Post
5. Counselor (ART Centre, MMC & H): 02 Posts
6. Staff Nurse (ART Centre, MMC & H): 01 Post
7. Lab Technician (ART Centre, MMC & H): 01 Post
8. OST Medical Officer: 01 Post
9. OST Counsellor: 01 Post
10. Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank: 05 Posts
11. Technical Supervisor for BCSU: 02 Posts
12. Counsellor for Blood Bank: 05 Posts
13. Counsellor of BCSU: 01 Post
14. Lab Technician for Blood Bank: 10 Posts
15. Lab Technician for BCSU: 05 Posts
16. B.T.Van Driver: 01 Post
17. Mobile ICTC Driver: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years for S.No-1 & 2, 10 to 15, 64 years for S.No-3 & 4,8, 60 years for S.No-5 to 7, 9, between 18-37 years for S.No-16 & 17 as on 16-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-servicemen as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG Degree/ Diploma or Graduation degree / Diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing for S.No-1, Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) for S.No-2 & for other details refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, oral test for S.No-1,2,5,7,9 & written test, interview for S.No-10 to 15.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant certificates through speed post/ registered post/ courier only to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Ground Floor), 14, Cantonment Raod, PO-Berhampore, Dist. Murshidabad, Pin-742101, West Bengal.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-01-2017