IBM India Private Limited Walk-in-Interview for Technical Support Associate Posts in Bangalore / Hyderabad March 2017 – www.ibm.com
Diploma, Graduate, Fresher, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Associate, Walkin,
Post Title: Technical Support Associate.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree (or) diploma from recognized university / institution.
Desired Experience: Freshers / Minimum 0-4 year experience.
Working Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad.
1. Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
2. User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
3. Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
4. Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
5. Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
6. Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview directly with your recently updated resume to the address given below.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Kormangala – Indiranagar Ring Road, Bangalore-560071.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd D-1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore-560045.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd 3B, Mindspace,
Madhapur, Hitech City, Hyderabad-500081.
Walk-in interview dates: 9th March, 2017 to 13th March, 2017.
Timings: 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
IBM India Private Limited Walk-in-Interview for Technical Support Associate Posts in Bangalore / Hyderabad March 2017 Notification.
Visit company website: www.ibm.com for other IT & software job openings in IBM India Private Limited freshers, experience, Bangalore, Hyderabad.