While recruiting freshers by any information technology (IT) companies in India are never expected in depth knowledge for required technologies they are going to work, in fact they look at candidate skills in verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude, analytical & consciousness of the basic parameters of programming knowledge.
- CV Shortlist
- Aptitude test
- Technical Test
- Group conversation
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- CV Short list: the most important and first thing to manage to stay out of the crowd is to prepare for a neat and professional CV with clearly stated the roles played in completed tasks or working projects. Never give up one more thing in the preparation of the CV to short list in an interview.
- Aptitude test: this is a test to test your skills on solving problems in different aspects, so that IT companies want to know if you have a logical skills to solve problems.
- Technical Test: testing the foundations of programming required to perform programming tasks work on location during project work.
- Group discussion: many companies can not do group discussion, but this round will show that how good you are in communication, making testing communication skills. This round will usually take place in campus selections for freshers recruitment.
- Technical Interview: Usually candidates believe that they are going to ask something else, but overall this round is to know about the skills and projects you mentioned in your resume. If you do it right, then they ask little more about what you have in your curriculum vitae.
- HR Interview: this is a formal interview to finalize the salary to pay package followed by verification of diplomas and other certificates that you mentioned in your resume. They also want to know if you are with company for long period or not.
We hope that the above information will be helpful thanks for vising www.w2u.in