Vacancy Details of the Indian State of Chhattisgarh Rural Livelihoods mission courses 2018:
Total no. of posts: 25 posts
Name of the post:
1. Assistant allows program manager (financial integration): 01 post
2. district program manager (financial integration): 04 posts
3. district program manager (financial management): 02 posts
4. district program manager (keep): 03 posts
5. district program manager (Human Resource & training): 03 posts
6. district program manager (jobs): 03 posts
7. district program manager (social mobilization & institutional building): 04 posts
8. block Project Manager: 05 posts
Applicants who are applying for the posts no.2 should Postgraduate having a recognized University/Institute in Commerce/ICWA Inter/Inter/CA Management (finance), for post No. 8 must have Post graduate degree or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University/Institute in rural development/technology/Management/Management/countryside Rural social work/sociology/development studies and for the remaining stations should have candidates of postgraduate degree or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University/Institute management/social work/ rural development/Rural Management.
Applicants should be those who are willing to apply for these posts are their maximum age 50 years on 01-01-015.
Selection of the candidates will happen based on their performance in written test and/or group discussion and personal interview.
Last date of the online application: 20-04-2018 until 05: 00 PM.
How to apply:
All eligible and interested candidates who are these meet the required qualifications can apply online via the official website srlm.cg. nic.in on or before 20-04-2018 until 05: 00 PM.
Click here for Recruitment advt