Details of the project:
Serial No. Place no name. of positions
1. chief General Manager 1
2. General Manager (Finance & Accounts) 1
3. General Manager (hospitality & tourism) 1
4. General Manager (technical) 1
5. Company Secretary 1
6. project Director 4
7. Deputy Director Project 9
8. the Assistant Director Project 12
9. hotel Manager 3
10. manager tourism 1
11. manager transport 1
12. manager legal 1
13. manager (Estate) 1
14. the manager (travel trade &) 1
15. manager (HR) 1
16. manager (Finance & Accounts) 1
17. office Executive 23
18. system administrator 1
Check for upcoming recruitment in IndiaRestriction of age as on 31/03/2018-
1. project manager: 50 years
2. chief General Manager and General Manager: 62 years
3. other posts: 37 yrs for UR, 40 yrs for BC-& II and 42 years I for SC
S. No. Position name remuneration (per month)
1. chief General Manager Rs. 100,000/-
2. General Manager Rs. 80,000/-
3. the project manager Rs. 60000/-tot 70000 Rs.
4. Company Secretary Rs. 55000-60000//-Rs.
5. Deputy Director Project/-Rs. 55000/-Rs. 50,000
6. the manager (& travel trade)
7. the hotel manager/-Rs. 45000/-Rs. 40,000
8. manager (others)
9. the Assistant Director Project Rs. 35000/-Rs. 40,000/-
10. office Executive Rs. 25000/-Rs. 30000/-
1. for the post of Deputy Project Manager (construction): participants must Graduate Engineer (civil) with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination and experience of 5 years in infrastructure projects.
2. for the post of Manager (Travel & Trade): participants must have MBA degree in Marketing with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
Note-refer to the official notification for educational qualification of other posts.
Registration fees-Rs. 500 is the cost applies for General category candidates, Rs. 350 for EBC/BC category candidates and Rs. 250 for the SC category candidates. Applicants should be the cost of application in the form of bank draft on a Nationalized Bank, payable at Patna, in favor of “Managing Director, Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation Limited”.
Method for the application :
Eligible job seekers can apply for the above mentioned posts by downloading the application of BSTDCL the official website forms: bstdc. Bosnia and Herzegovina. NIC.in. application form must be fully completed and two most recent passport, certificate format used by photocopies of the essential documents, Bank draft and two self addressed envelopes with stamps of Rs. 20-25 each along with the application form must be attached. Application and other documents must be sent in an envelope with the name of the post applied for written on its cover. It should be sent to:
Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. (BSTDCL),
Kautilya Vihar, beer Chand Patel Marg,
Last date :- 30/09/2018